Leadership Coaching focuses on helping professionals learn new ways that allow him or her to keep growing and developing their professional career goals within the company.
Leadership Coaching has become a trend in this new era of business development, its primary goal is that the company and its employees thrive.
Five Categories to Develop and Build Positive Change:
1. Building the relationship between the employee and manager.
2. Providing employee assessment.
3. Challenge thinking and assumptions.
4. Support and encourage managers and employees.
5. Drive results within the company.
Visionary leaders are the creators of a new dawn. They are resourceful, imaginative, insightful, and bold. They present a challenge that calls forth the best in people and brings them together around a shared sense of purpose. They work with the power of intentionality and alignment with a higher purpose. Their eyes are on the horizon, focusing on the master plan and thinking strategically for the success of the company.
Four Categories that Promote the Vision:
1. Commitment to the core values of the company.
2. Respectful relationships between managers & employees.
3. Innovative action.
4. Strong inspirational vision for the future.
Lets subordinates know what is expected of them, gives guidance and direction, and schedules work
Is more friendly and approachable, is more concerned for subordinate welfare, and treating members as equals.
Includes consulting with subordinates, soliciting suggestions, and allowing participation in decision making
Sets challenging goals, encourages subordinates, and shows confidence in subordinate’s abilities